Required item: Refund account
Article 2 Purpose of collecting and using personal information
Lavofe collects minimal information to ensure smooth receipt of orders and services, delivery of goods, payment, and convenient and informative customized information when you order goods or services or use services as a non-member.
1. E-mail, telephone number: forwarding of notice. Securing a smooth communication path, such as handling complaints or guiding order/delivery information.
2. Name and address: Delivery of the notice, invoice, and securing the exact delivery address of the product.
3. Bank account number, credit card number: payment for the use of paid information and product purchase
4. Phone number and mobile phone number: Satisfaction survey before/after purchasing products, recommendation for membership (point or reserve payment, etc.), and sending phone calls and SMS for business purposes
All information provided for non-member orders will not be used for any purpose other than those required for the above purposes.
However, sensitive personal information (race and ethnicity, ideology and religion, place of origin and domicile, political orientation and criminal records, health status, etc.) that may violate the basic human rights of users is not collected.
Article 3 Holding period and period of use of personal information
The customer's personal information will be destroyed when the purpose of collecting or providing personal information is achieved as follows. However, in accordance with the provisions of related laws such as the Commercial Act, if it is necessary to hold it for a certain period of time due to the confirmation of the transaction-related rights and obligations as follows, it shall be held for a certain period of time.
1. Records on withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years
2. Record of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
3. Records on the handling of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
Disadvantage of refusing consent You have the right to disagree with the collection and use of personal information. However, if you do not agree to the mandatory collection, your purchase may be restricted.
If a customer requests access to transaction information held with the customer's consent, Labope will take measures to view and confirm the information without delay.